The Corn Hall is a thriving arts and heritage venue offering a wide variety of quality entertainment. We do much more than put on performances and stage events. As part of our Arts and Heritage programme, we run the Arts Awards courses for all levels from Discover to Gold, workshops and activities open to everyone. We have art exhibitions supporting the work of local artists and schools as well as showing internationally acclaimed artists such as David Hockney, Lucian Freud, Paula Rego and Maggie Hambling, and tailored activities for community groups as well younger children and families such as our Saturday Club, children’s theatre and toddler screenings.
We can only continue to do all this, and continue to be an important feature in the life of Diss, with your help. Income from events alone does not cover these extra activities.
Please support us by becoming a Friend – the benefits are numerous. All categories of Friends receive the following benefits:
- 10% discount at the Corn Hall Café on presentation of a valid membership card
- £1.50 Friend Discount for tickets to most events and £1 off films
- Early information about offers and discounts
- Quarterly brochure emailed or posted
- Invitations to exhibition previews special events and receptions
- Good Friends get an additional 4 free tickets to live screenings and 2 free film tickets
- Joint Good Friends get 6 free tickets to live screenings and 2 free tickets to films
- A Very Good Friend gets 10 Free Tickets to live screenings and 5 free tickets to films